Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bad Blogging Habits

As you can tell, I have a rather hard time consistently blogging when I feel I don't have anything to contribute.  Not that I ever have anything to blog (really), but I've found that I've been particularly lax about it over the course of these past few months.

However, that's all about to change.  In a week, I'll be on the plane (without hyperventilating, hopefully) to England, where I'll have plenty of misadventures and awkward moments to recount.  I've moved out of my apartment, obsessed over an outdoor cat at said apartment (yes, I still miss him), scrunched all of my furniture into the upstairs of my parents' house, and am going to continue trying to make my own cat not be such a bully to the other pets.  With the additional accomplishments of taking care of address changes, canceling accounts, and other things, I feel like a Very Responsible Adult.

Sort of.

It still feels a bit weird being (voluntarily) out of work and soon becoming a student again.  I do believe that I'll be an even better student than I was as an undergraduate, especially since I've learned how to remain removed from projects and not be so emotionally attached to them.  Graduating summa cum laude (hrm hrm, yes, I'm fancy) came at the price of overall sanity and well-being back then, but I'm fairly confident that I can accomplish a comparable goal without tearing all of my hair out.

I'm also looking forward to posting travel photos on this blog, instead of just this kind of weird photo of my boyfriend and me:

We do occasionally have a problem with fleas.

Since he is usually very private online, I feel I should use that cat "sticker" with every photo of him I post on here.  Because that won't be creepy at all.

I hope you guys are looking forward to more blog posts as I am.  Just imagine the future ones in an English--more specifically, Yorkshire--accent.

1 comment:

  1. Heh. I love that caption. And please don't pull all your hair out (though, if you do, I'd like a picture of that, too, please).

    ReplyDelete