Saturday, March 29, 2014

And the Winner Is...

I'm sure one or two of you are wondering if I've made my decision, yet.  I have, and it's the university everyone but myself knew I would end up choosing:

The Hairy Ladies
Leeds.

To be honest, it's not the most logical decision I've ever made, but I do feel that it's the right one for me.  I will have to worry about finances more with this decision, but since I've saved a whole bunch, I know that it'll end up being okay.  I get to go through the fun process of applying for a student visa in June, but I shouldn't have to worry about it.  And though I'll have to get over my flight anxiety (well, anxiety in general) before I leave in September, I know that I can do it, and it'll be worth it.  I've been wanting another adventure before I settle down, so I think this will do nicely.

Anyway, this is a short update devoid of snark, but I did want to do a post with this exciting news.  'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment